Tuesday 5 January 2010

24/7's Top Albums to be released in 2010

What are your most anticipated albums of the year? I thought it would be hard to even make a list of what albums are in my top albums to be released this year. However, I have compiled a list so check it out:

- Monica - Still Standing;
- Christina Aguilera - Bionic;
- Cassie - Electro Love (If it ever gets released!);
- Beyoncé - TBA;
- Ciara - TBA;
- Mariah Carey - Angels Advocate;
- Sugababes - Sweet 7;
- Usher - Raymond Vs. Raymond;
- Jennifer Lopez - Love?;
- Girlicious - TBA;
- Tiffany Evans - TBA;
- Eminem - Relapse 2;

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Lohan's "Spirit In The Dark"!!!

24/7 Entertainment said...

I'm not a big fan of Lindsay Lohan but if she does something I like maybe that will change :)

Post a Comment