Tuesday 19 January 2010

The Brit Awards 2010 Performers Announced


As I posted the full list of nominees last night, I said that I would post about the performers once I had heard about them. According to DigitalSpy, it has been confirmed that the following will perform at The Brit Awards 2010.

- Lady Gaga
- Jay-Z
- Lily Allen
- Cheryl Cole
- Kasabian
- JLS
- Robbie Williams
- Dizzee Rascal & Florence & The Machine Mash-Up

So there you have it. These performances will occur on February 16th, in Earl's Court, London, for the shows 30th anniversary. I will be looking forward to see Lady Gaga, Cheryl Cole, Lily Allen and JLS perform

What are your opinions? Who would you like to have seen perform? Which performances will you be watching?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

n dubz should be performing?!

Post a Comment