Wednesday 6 January 2010

Doctor Who - The New Doctor!



Ok, so I am a massive Doctor Who fan, so it would be stupid of me not to do a post on the new doctor since updates are quite slow at the moment. David Tennant, the 10th Doctor said his final words, "I don't want to go" last Friday just before regenerating into the 11th Doctor played by Matt Smith.
I am going to say that I was dreading the change and thought that Matt Smith was going to be rubbish, but I was presently surprised. I hope that he goes on to do well because I still want the show to go on with some kind of success.
So Matt Smith will be showing up on our screens some time in the Spring of 2010 to begin his reign with Series 5. He will be joined by another female companion called Amy Pond played by Karen Gillan.
Check out the new series logo below, for those who haven't seen it:


And now, here is the trailer for the new series which I think looks epic and brings back some old faces. All I can say is...roll on Series 5 because I am sure to be watching, so don't let me down.

4 Comments:

Jordan said...

Nice! not particularly looking forward to it but I will still watch to see how the doctor's (and Matt Smith's) personality progresses.
Btw the artwork (and the new logo) look great

24/7 Entertainment said...

Thanks for the comment Jordan. You will like it I guarantee! I weren't really fond of the logo, etc. before but I think it's growing on me.

Mizunderstood89 said...

DAVID TENNANT DAVID TENNANT DAVID TENNANT DAVID TENNANT DAVID TENNANT DAVID TENNANT!!!!
thats all im saying, i will watch the new one just to see if this dr who wannabe is good enough to fill mr sexy scottish man tennant!!!

24/7 Entertainment said...

Lol weirdo haha!
Trust me it will be good. Obviously no one can replace David Tennant, but the show won't be crap!

Post a Comment