Friday 15 January 2010

Ke$ha Tops The Billboard Charts!


So as you all know, Ke$ha topped the Billboard album charts, pushing Susan Boyle from #1. Her new album, "Animal" was projected to sell 100k in the first week, but it beat these projected sales figures by almost 50% more.
Ke$ha definitely has something to be proud of as she also has two singles in the top 10. Ke$ha's first single, "TiK ToK" still remains at #1 on the charts, and her second single has just made it to #7 on the charts. This is massive for Ke$ha and sets her to be the Lady Gaga of 2010.
I have given the album a listen a few times and can now see what the fuss is about as the album is great! I will be reviewing it shortly when I have time available. You will notice I have not updated as much, but I will soon be on form and will update regularly once this week is over.
Thanks for reading and leave a comment to let me know your views :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment