Thursday 7 January 2010

New Music: Mega Post

Today we have a bigger post than usual. Not much has leaked, but I have a few songs that might be worthy of a download or two.


First up is Alexandra Burke. I have the original version of her new b-side to "Broken Heels". The song is called "Fear Of Flying" and is a pretty good b-side. I think the song is amazing and has a great instrumental to it. 9/10.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next up is Keke Wyatt's "Who Knew?". I have seen many people ask about this song, so I have uploaded it. I must admit I have not heard of her, but this song is pretty decent and worthy of a download to. Expect to hear more from Keke Wyatt this year as I believe more music may be coming soon. 7/10.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Usher is the next up, and a new song called "Oh My Gosh" has been leaked. It was produced by Will.I.Am and is not a bad song. I will listen to it a few more times before I can give a proper review. First listen: 7/10.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next is another Beyoncé remix for the song "Waiting". This version features NatStar. How many versions of this song are gonna be leaked. I mean I love Beyoncé and the original song as well as the Stargate remix but this just does nothing for me. I don't care for this remix so I won't bother giving it a score out of 10. Next.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally we have a new leak from Destiny's Child. The song is called "Twirk" and is an old song from their earlier recording days, so sorry no new material from them. This song is not great and does nothing for them. I really like Destiny's child but you can clearly see why this song never saw the light of day. 5/10.


So that is it. I will not be posting the links in the box as you can download by clicking on the divshare icon on each player. Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment