Monday 25 January 2010

Results Of Poll

The results for the second poll have come in...
I asked you all, "Who do you think should be the first featured artist?"
The result is as follows:

In 4th Place with 0% votes are...
Usher/Omarion/Other

In 3rd Place with 10% of the votes each are...
Lady Gaga/Beyonce/Monica/Cassie

In 2nd Place with 20% of the votes was...
Ke$ha

But, in 1st place voted by you all was...
The Saturdays!!!!



I am pleased it was The Saturdays as I have much to write about. Coming up in the next week or so I will have my first featured post and The Saturdays will gain a place on the header of 24/7. So if anyone fancies having a go at creating a header for me, I will be greatly appreciative! Let me know via the chatbox or email.

Extra Note: The poll was not running for that long but nevertheless only a few of you voted. I would like to see more people voting as your vote counts. Remember, it only takes 5 seconds to vote so if you visit please make sure that you do it!

Many thanks - a new poll will be put up soon - Or may be replaced for a little while by something else - I'm not sure just yet! :)

1 Comments:

MimiLive said...

dats is exactly the same as what i have done

Post a Comment