Thursday 11 February 2010

Craig David "Signed Sealed Delivered" Tracklisting & Artwork

Craig David is ready to make a comeback, so here is the artwork to his upcoming album "Signed Sealed Delivered". The tracklisting has also arose and can be seen below.
Here is the artwork:


The album cover is nothing special, and I am not even sure if its official but oh well. Onto the tracklisting:

1// One More Time (Standing In The Shadows)
2// Signed Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours)
3// All Alone Tonight (Stop Look Listen)
4// I heard It Through The Grapevine
5// Just My Imagination
6// For Once In My Life
7// (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
8// Mercy Mercy Me
9// I Wonder Why
10// Papa Was A Rolling Stone
11// Let's Stay Together
12// This Could Be Love

I am not too fussed about this album, as the first single did not catch me. However, I will still give it a try once it has leaked. What are your views on Craig David and his comeback?

"Signed Sealed Delivered" is set for a release on March 22nd 2010.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it a comeback? he released album in november and one previous to that called trust me.

24/7 Entertainment said...

He released a greatest hits album in 2008, no album last year. His last album was in 2007, that was 3 years ago. So on my terms that is a comeback.

Post a Comment