Wednesday 3 February 2010

Jennifer Hudson Sings To Whitney Houston!

I bring to you a special performance from Jennifer Hudson. She performed Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You". This was for the BET Honors 2010, where Whitney Houston was one of the honorees. Jennifer Hudson was able to sing this directly to her idol and thats what she did. The performance was delivered wonderfully by J-Hud and completely gave me goosebumps. If this doesn't set aside just how astonishing J-Hud really is then I don't know what can.
Take a look at the video below and tell me what you think:

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Hudson killed that classic by Whitney Houston. I have never heard anyone take a classic and make it their very on like Jhud did. She is truely and surely at the very tip top of the game. Jennifer Hudson is making her statement in a major way. I love me some Jhud!!!

24/7 Entertainment said...

I totally agree with you. JHud was fantastic. I think she is very underrated to be honest - but this just proves just exactly how amazing her voice is.

Post a Comment