Tuesday 23 February 2010

Monica 'Everything To Me' Video Premiere!

After a bit of waiting and not getting a proper release date, the new Monica video for her single 'Everything To Me' has been uploaded online. It is on her VEVO, however, a lot of people could not access it, so I decided to wait a little longer till someone uploaded it. I got more than I bargained for as I came across the original rough cut of the video aswell. Check out the original rough cut first:

'Original Rough Cut'

It is really good, but the storyline does not flow that good. I must say that Monica looks absolutely amazing. Now here is the official video:

'Official Video'

The official video is much better and the storyline flows much better. I really like the video and can't believe how amazing Monica looks in it.

Leave your views in the comments below!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Sohbet odalarınice video. Thanks for sharingchat

Post a Comment