Friday 26 February 2010

Music Mega Post

Here are a load of MP3's that have leaked this week. I will continue doing music posts like this as it is easier. However, if their are individual songs that I think are worth getting their own posts, then I will do them separately.
Gorillaz - Superfast Jellyfish

Christina Milian - Boombox

Lil' Jon (Ft. Tinchy Stryder & Kee) - Give It All U Got (UK Edit)

Marques Houston - Kickin' And Screamin'

Charice (Ft. Iyaz) - Pyramid

JoJo - Wait A Minute (For Your Love)

Macy Gray - Beauty In This World

Estelle (Ft. Kardinal Offishall) - Freak

Ryan Leslie - When I Think About Luv (I Do, I Do)

Bobby Valentino (Ft. Nicki Minaj) - Stilettos & T-Shirts

Rihanna (Ft. Red Cafe) - Rude Boy (Remix)

Sean Paul (Ft. Zaho) - Hold My Hand (French Version)

*Update: All links have been removed upon request so if you would like any links then contact me*

What do you think? Comment or rate below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment