Sunday 21 February 2010

Sugababes Live Performances!!

I posted a performance of the Sugababes singing 'About A Girl' for Total Access. They also performed a new track from their upcoming album Sweet 7 called 'Crash & Burn'. The other two videos are then of the Sugababes performing live at the Mosquito Club. I will give my opinions on each performance after the video. So check them out below:

'Crash & Burn' (Acoustic Performance For Total Access)

Vocally this was really good. It makes me like the song more. I like these new Sugababes and it definitely shows that they will stay around for a little bit longer.

'About A Girl' (Live @ Mosquito Club)

They didn't do too bad on this. I like the song, but it felt like it lacked something.

'Freak Like Me' (Live @ Mosquito Club)


Considering this is one of their older tracks and that two of the singers who first sung this have been replaced, I thought they did well. It will never be better than the original, but they still done it justice in my opinion. I will always miss the old Sugababes, but I don't think the new ones are bad like I first anticipated.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment