Wednesday 24 March 2010

Alesha Dixon Working With Xenomania For Next Album

So it seems that Alesha Dixon is working on her next album. She has enlisted Xenomania for production of her next album. She last worked with them on 'The Alesha Show', and is continuing with that work. Talking about her next album she said the following:
"What can I say, I'm so excited about album number two! It's going great! I've hooked up with Xenomania again and they're on fire. Some great tracks coming out of the studio and I'm fully focused on delivering a top-notch album."
So she wants to deliver a top-notch album? Pity 'The Alesha Show' wasn't exactly top-notch. I didn't dislike it, but I actually preferred her Japan-only release of Fired Up. Here's to hoping that Alesha pulls out some great tunes from the bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment