Friday 5 March 2010

Introducing Eliza Doolittle!!

A new artist by the name of Eliza Doolittle! She is a fiarly new artist currently signed to Parlophone Records. Her debut album is supposed to be released this coming spring 2010 and she has already released a self-titled EP which is available to buy on iTunes. She is ready to release her debut single 'Skinny Genes' on 23rd March. Check out the song and video below and let me know what you think!



This track is soo good, and I have currently just heard it on the radio. Now that I know who it was by, I am sure to keep checking her. The song kinda sounds like a mixture of Lily Allen mixed with other artists, so if you are a fan of Lily Allen, then please check this out!

If you would like this track, then contact me and I will give it to you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment