Monday 1 March 2010

Result Of February's Beyoncé Song Poll!

I provided a poll towards the end of February based on YOUR favourite Beyoncé song. The results have been counted and I will now reveal the results starting from the least votes down to your #1.

In 9th Place: Naughty Girl & Video Phone
(4 Votes Each)

In 8th Place: Baby Boy, Irreplaceable & Other Beyoncé Songs
(6 Votes Each)

In 7th Place: Ego & Déjà Vu
(7 Votes Each)

In 6th Place: Dangerously In Love 2 & If I Were A Boy
(8 Votes Each)

In 5th Place: Crazy In Love & Beautiful Liar
(9 Votes Each)

In 4th Place: Listen
(10 Votes)

In 3rd Place: Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
(11 Votes)

In 2nd Place: Sweet Dreams
(13 Votes)

In 1st Place: Halo
(17 Votes)

So there you go! Halo is the winner. This doesn't really surprise me, however, I thought 'If I Were A Boy' would of rated better. I am surprised 'Sweet Dreams' beat single ladies as well. Are there any surprises to you?

Now to bow out, here is a nice video of Beyoncé singing 'Halo' live from Las Vegas:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment