Thursday 25 March 2010

Rumour: Sugababes To Be Dropped From US Label?

I am a bit late in posting this, but I have only got round to actually writing it. So rumour is, that Sugababes have been dropped by their US label, Roc Nation. Apparently, their name has been erased from the Roc Nation website, which could confirm that they have been dropped.
This news comes straight after we find out that Sugababes' latest alubm 'Sweet 7' flopped by only charting at #14 on the UK album charts.
It seems to have gone from bad to worse for the girls, and their album leaking over a month early wouldn't have helped the sales.
I don't dislike the Sugababes, because I actually really like them and their latest album, but I can't see any longevity in the group now tbh.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment