Friday 30 April 2010

Alexandra Burke 'All Night Long' Featuring Pitbull Video Premiere

After a little wait, here is Alexandra Burke's next video for her single 'All Night Long' which features Pitbull. To be honest the video is nothing spectacular and I expected a lot better. I am not going into anything about her being like Gaga or anything because everyone will start arguing, so the comparisons are best left for you lot to point out.
I don't dislike Alex as she was my fav to win the X Factor and I love her debut album and all her material. I just think that the video is really poor and that the original album version of the song is much better. The inclusion of Pitbull does no favours for me. Well, you can judge for yourselves to see what you think:


Let me know what you think in the comments below. Enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment