Thursday 22 April 2010

Alexandra Burke Video News & Pics

Since I was not around to post these pictures from Alexandra Burke's next video for her song 'All Night Long', I thought I would post these pictures now.


The pics look good, but I'm sorry to say that she looks too much like gaga in the last picture. I love Alexandra but come on now, please don't change, and you know people will start talking!
Anyways, apparently for this video she got help from lots of family and friends to help shoot the video using 100 pocket cameras to film a house party for the video.
On the filming of the video she said:
"Some of the footage filmed was interesting, to say the least. I just wanted to do something different. Filming the video was the most fun ever."
What do you think? Comment below :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime someone did something un-usual people thought its GaGa inspired! The only similiarity is the style of the outfit shes totally different, the hair is different, the puff sleeves, shes a black diva and finally its a couture swimming custome since their is a pool behind her.. love the pictures actually

24/7 Entertainment said...

Don't get me wrong. I love both Gaga and Alexandra. I just said they looked similar. I couldn't care less :)

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the above comment, everytime someone did something slightly unusual they would associate it with Lady Gaga (not just within this article everywhere else associate everything with Gaga).
In my point of view they are Alexandra & Gaga different artists that produce different music which look completely different. Love them both but since i am British i will back Alexandra all the way, i do not think we have such versatile artist like her from the UK that can represent the Brits worldwide.. This diva is great

Post a Comment