Friday 16 April 2010

Charice Album Tracklisting & Cover

For all those Charice fans out there, listen up. Charice's album will be released very soon on May 11th 2010 and you can now view the official tracklisting as well as the official album cover. I cannot wait for this album, as I have now been transformed into a Charice fan. I was not that fond before, but I have now properly listened to her song, and checked her out on YouTube. But anyways, here is the cover:


And here is the tracklisting:


1. Pyramid
2. Reset
3. In This Song
4. Nobody's Singing To Me
5. Thank You
6. I Love You
7. In Love So Deep
8. All That I Need
9. Nothing
10. The Truth Is
11. I Did It For You
12. Note To God

iTunes Bonus Tracks:
13. Breathe You Out
14. Are We Over

You can pre-order the album here!!

What do you think? Comment below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment