Friday 23 April 2010

Christina Dismisses Lady Gaga Likeness

Last week, or some time not so long ago, Akon let his thoughts be known to everyone, by saying that Christina Aguilera is now mirroring the look and sound of Lady Gaga. I don't think this is true and was proud of Christina for hitting out by dismissing these allegations.
On the subject she hit back by saying:
"It just comes with the territory. That, in particular, is not even worth wasting the breath to comment on. I've been around for over a decade and I think my work speaks for myself."
I am so glad that Christina said this. I am actually getting annoyed of people keep comparing everyone to Gaga. Gaga did not create everything and everyone don't follow her suit. Everyone has their own individuality which sets themselves aside from each other.
I will admit that in an earlier post that I said that Alexandra Burke looked a bit like Gaga in a photo. I weren't trying to say that she was copying her, but just pointing out something that I thought.

What do you think? Comment below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment