Wednesday 16 June 2010

Fantasia's Third Album Tracklisting, Etc.

Back To MeFantasia is back with her third album this July. The album has now been officially confirmed to be titled 'Back To Me' and a cover and tracklisting have all been revealed. The cover looks nice and the tracklisting looks promising. I am looking forward to this album, so I hope it lives up to its hype. I have heard 3 tracks out of the 12 which means I have a lot of surprises to look forward to.


The album has been confirmed for a release date of July 27th. Peek the tracklisting below:

1. I'm Doin' Me
2. Bittersweet
3. Man Of The House
4. Who's Been Lovin' You
5. Collard Greens & Cornbread
6. Teach Me
7. Move on Me
8. Trust Him
9. The Thrill Is Gone (Ft. Cee-Lo Green)
10. Falling in Love Tonight
11. Even Angels
12. I'm Here (From The Color Purple Musical)


Pre-Order:
Fantasia - Back To Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment