Tuesday 8 June 2010

Last.Fm Top 10 Artists + Songs Of The Last 7 Days

A new feature coming from this blog from now on. This feature will happen usually on a Monday but for this week I am doing it today. I cam across Last.fm not too long ago and was totally hooked on it as I could see how obsessed I was with listening to music and my favourite artists and songs. So here are my top 10 artists and top 10 songs of the past 7 days:

Top 10 Artists
1. Christina Aguilera
2. Trina
3. Ciara
4. Kelly Rowland
5. Keri Hilson
6. Shakira
7. Eminem
8. Katy Perry
9. Sophia Fresh
10. Jade Ewen

Top 10 Songs
1. Trina - Dang-A-Lang
2. Ciara - Blauw
3. Keri Hilson - I Like
4. Christina Aguilera - Prima Donna
5. Christina Aguilera - Lift Me Up
6. Christina Aguilera - Woohoo
7. Trina - White Girl
8. Trina - Always
9. Kelly Rowland - Commander
10. Christina Aguilera - All I Need & You Lost Me

What are the most listened to tracks for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment