Thursday 17 June 2010

The Saturdays 'Missing You' Cover + News!!


Here is the single cover to The Saturdays' upcoming new single 'Missing You' scheduled to be released on August 9th. I can see they have gone back to the old logo, which I am happy about. Also, the cover looks amazing and I can see they they have tried to get the colour scheme going again!
It was also revealed that Missing You will be the lead single to an 8-track EP that the girls will release. Apparently the EP will contain the past two singles 'Forever Is Over' and 'Ego' as well as new single 'Missing You' and 5 new tracks!!
I really can't wait for this. It's almost as good as a full new album. Either way I am really excited. More news when it comes available.

What are your thoughts? Comment them below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment