Wednesday 1 September 2010

Diana Vickers 3rd Single & Album Re-Release!

Diana Vickers has confirmed via Ustream that her third single will be a new track titled 'My Wicked Heart'. It will be available to download on October 24th and the physical release of the single being the following day.
Speaking about the new single she said:
"The third single is a brand new track which none of you have heard and I'm really excited about this. It's called 'My Wicked Heart'.
I've been working with this really great writer Dee Adams and a really, really great producer called James Earp. I went into the studio and was mooching around and we ended up writing 'Wicked Heart'.
I was so excited about it and just so enthusiastic and I always think - since I started and I recorded the first album - that I've grown so much, my voice has become stronger and I loved doing all my live shows.
I just wrote the track and I thought it was so wicked and I couldn't wait to show you all. So we've got it as the third single and I'm really excited about it."
As this is a new track that was not on her debut album 'Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree', it has been confirmed that she will be re-releasing the album which will feature the news single plus other new tracks on November 1st.

What do you think? I am looking forward to see what new stuff Diana has made as I loved the album so I hope this follows suit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment