Monday 18 January 2010

The Brit Awards 2010 Nominations Launch Tonight!



So as some of you may know (or may not know) I come from the UK, so therefore it is right for me to post about the Brit Awards 2010 Nominations. Tonight, I won tickets to go to this but unfortunately I am not able to go. Pixie Lott, Ellie Goulding and La Roux are to perform tonight along with the nominations for the Brits 2010 being announced.
I will be keeping up to date with the announcement and as soon as I know who is nominated I am sure to be writing a post on it to let you all know and to give my views on who I think should pick up each award.
So stay tuned, and from 8pm GMT tonight I will know who has been nominated and will begin to write my post.
For those who want to follow the Brit Awards, you can visit the official site on the link below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment