Wednesday 20 January 2010

Craig David Makes A Comeback!

Craig David is making a comeback early this year. His first single from his upcoming fifth album "Signed Sealed Delivered" will be released on March 15th 2010 in the UK followed by the album release a week later. The new single is called "One More Lie (Standing In The Shadows)". The single is a dance track and sounds different to his previous material.
If I am honest, I must say that the track does nothing to me and that I was expecting something different. Maybe the song will slowly grow on me, but at the moment its a bit of a miss rather than a hit.
Anyways take a listen below:


If you would like to download, drop me a message and I will give you a link. I have stopped providing links at the moment for certain reasons. Thanks for reading and tell me your views :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment