Wednesday 20 January 2010

More Jennifer Lopez...

So I have just posted an extended version of J-Lo's new single "Louboutins", but I am gonna post some more about her. Its no new information, but it is just stuff that I find interesting and that I must have missed last year. As I missed it I thought I would add it now...

Firstly, I came across one of J-Lo's recent tweets from her official twitter and she has stated that she is working on the Louboutins choreography - I assume this means for her new video - Woohoo can't wait! She also goes on to say that she is off to record a new song "What Is Love".

This last part of the statement really confused me as I searched in Google and found that "What Is Love" leaked last year. I'm guessing she is re-recording the song so that it sounds different or its a completely different song altogether. If anyone knows please leave a comment.
Here is the song (What Is Love) for those who may have not heard it (that includes me as I only just found out about it) and I must say that this song is just as great as Louboutins. It also features a Nelly Furtado song. A pat on the back for the person who guesses correctly!

-What Is Love-

I have also come across the official video for her song "Fresh Out The Oven". I must have completely dismissed this as I didn't even know this video even existed. Give me credit that I have listened to the song but that is about it. So for this sake I am going to post the video for everyone to watch (Just in case you missed it like me).


*UPDATE*
It looks like the version that J-Lo is going to be recording is "What Is Love" Part 2. This may be wrong, but please correct me as I would like to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment