Friday 29 January 2010

Girlicious Album Photoshoot!

I was looking around on twitter and came across Robin Antins twitter account. She is the manager of PCD and Girlicious and posted up a picture of Girlicious' new album photoshoot. I am going to post the photo below and then will discuss my views. Note: The picture isn't exactly high quality but it is good enough.


How sexy do they look! Its the best photo of them together in ages. I seriously hope that this becomes their album cover or something similar because it looks absolutely fantastic.

What do you think? Would you like to see the album cover look something like this?

*UPDATE*
Here is another picture from a different angle. It is obviously the same photoshoot.

2 Comments:

MimiLive said...

love girlicious thanks daniel

24/7 Entertainment said...

Thats OK! I love me some Girlicious too!

Post a Comment