Friday 29 January 2010

Request: My Top 10 Girls Aloud Songs


I have had another request from Ryan, who asked me to post my favourite top 10 Girls Aloud songs. I am not a massive fan of Girl's Aloud but I think I know at least 10 songs to make a top 10. I especially loved their last album "Out Of Control" and I liked their debut album "Sound Of The Underground", so I expect most of my top 10 will be made up from those 2 albums.

-10. No Good Advice-

-9. Love Machine-


-8. Jump-


-7. Can't Speak French-


-6. Untouchable-

-5. The Loving Kind-


-4. The Promise-

-3. Sound Of The Underground-


-2. Rolling Back The Rivers In Time-



-1. Miss You Bow Wow-


Whats your favourite Girls Aloud tracks?

2 Comments:

Ryan said...

lol that's nice. you should check ''Graffiti My Soul'' and their album ''Tangled Up''. True popgasm :p

24/7 Entertainment said...

I think I might do that :P

Post a Comment