Thursday 28 January 2010

Mariah Carey Video's Premiere!

So earlier this week I reported that Mariah Carey's two new video's, "Angels Cry (Ft. Ne-Yo)" and "Up Out My Face (Ft. Nicki Minaj)" were not going to premiere until next Tuesday. This was from Mariah's twitter, but now it seems the video's have premiered today (the day they were initially supposed to).
Anyways here are both of the videos:

-Angels Cry (Ft. Ne-Yo)-


-Up Out My Face (Ft. Nicki Minaj)-


I have watched both videos and I can say they are just OK videos. I didn't expect much from them anyway. So the first video "Angels Cry"...What can I say...It's a pretty boring video, there isn't much to it and I feel that the feature of Ne-Yo does the song no justice. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Ne-Yo, but the song was perfect as it was. The inclusion of Ne-Yo makes this song much weaker, and at the end he tries to sing alongside Mariah on the big notes. This is ultimately stupid as his vocal range does not stretch as far as Mariah's. I wish she would have scrapped all these features because they aren't all that.
Onto the second video "Up Out My Face"...Firstly, this song was so much better without the feature of Nicki Minaj, who I really dislike. I don't see any point of her being on the song because yet again she does it no justice. The video was decent, but they seemed to have been slapped together and I feel that both the videos were kind of weak.
What are your views? Do you agree or disagree?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you that the original versions of the songs were much better and I also do not like Nicki at all!

Post a Comment