Thursday 28 January 2010

Ugly Betty Gets Cancelled!!!!



OK, everyone, Ugly Betty has been cancelled by ABC. Damn, I can't believe I have just said those words. Damn you ABC!
So all Ugly Betty fans, the end of the show is in sight and this is very very bad news. I am utterly pissed off with this and can't believe ABC has pulled the plug on another show I am so dedicated to. ABC need to seriously re-think and get their act together.
So, the end of Season 4 which is currently still airing in America will be the last adventures we have with Betty and ABC has said that they have let producers know early so that they can wrap the show up nicely. At least the show will be wrapped up rather than leaving us with a cliffhanger - so that I am glad of.
However, I just can't get my head around the fact that I will not be seeing Betty in the autumn.
I urge all fans to ditch ABC and show your love to Betty.
Thank you that is all I have to say on the matter.

What are your thoughts? Are you glad Betty is being cancelled?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment