Tuesday 12 January 2010

News: Beyoncé To Break For Six Months


Beyoncé has confirmed that she will be going on a break very soon. She has revealed that she wants to take a six month break after her "I am tour" finishes in February.
On the matter, she revealed to USA Today, "It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries. I'd like to take about six months and not go in the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again".
With the spare time that she will have she said she will be doing random things, like going to restaurants, taking a class and going to the movies and Broadway shows.
The 28-year old has said she will find it hard not to focus on her career during her break.
"It will be the hardest thing in the world for me to make myself not do an album and shoot a video and turn it in and say, 'I'm ready!'" she said.
With this news comes a question as to whether or not she will actually release her next album in 2010 as planned. I, for one, hope she releases it as I need me some new Beyoncé. But we shall see what happens in the coming months, as I am sure that Beyoncé being the workaholic she is will no doubt find time to slip in and work on her album.

2 Comments:

yumm said...

She should take a year off I'm so sick of seeing her and hearing her she's so overexpose and her last album was horrible! She should fall off the face of the earth and take Lady Gagme with her!

24/7 Entertainment said...

I take it you don't like Beyonce or Lady Gaga for that matter lol. Well I like both of them, but of course thats just my opinion :)

Post a Comment