Tuesday 12 January 2010

IMPORTANT NEWS


This is important news regarding all of my readers and everyone else interested.
As you know a fellow blog I am affiliated with, was accused of copying my layout and vice versa. They cleared this up and it is not true. As the layout is very similar I decided to go ahead and change the layout as I wanted to keep my originality. This is in no disrespect to my fellow blog as it was a decision that I wanted to change the layout a few days ago.
You may or may not know that I have been only running this blog for less than a week, so to change the layout so early on is probably the wrong thing to do, but I have geared myself up for this so I am going to be making the change very soon.
I am not sure how long it will take to change or when exactly I will be doing it, but it will definitely affect the blog posts I will be writing.
When it is fully up and running I will let everyone know. The blog will not be closing and will be running as usual, but you may notice the lack of updates.
I respect all my readers and hope that you follow me and keep returning now and in the future.
Many thanks for everything.
If you have any questions regarding anything, please contact me via my email address:
dd247.entertainment@googlemail.com

Thanks and enjoy the blog :)

*UPDATE*
The blog is up and running and the new theme has been applied. I am making adjustments to colours, etc. Let me know what you all think, and give me tips on how to improve as your feedback is regarded and helps me to improve. Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment