Thursday 4 February 2010

Chelsea Handler Takes A Swipe At Bey!

OK I came across these two videos from another blog, and thought I would post my opinions about it. It may just be the nature of the TV presenter or may be a joke, but even so I think Chelsea Handler definitely stepped out of line. Here is the first video, for those who haven't seen it:



So in the video above, she takes a swipe at Beyoncé at the Grammys. She analyses and picks out her performance and makes fun of Beyoncé. This is pretty foolish and can probably be taken with a pinch of salt. I must admit I did not find it funny, because this presenter just sounds dumb and jealous. I will admit I am a big fan of Beyoncé and that everyone seems to want to see her fail. I don't see the point of that -  as soon as someone becomes big, everyone likes to put them down and throw them in a ditch somewhere. It says a lot about the human race.
Well anyways, Beyoncé fans (or stans) went berserk and decided to attack Chelsea Handler via twitter. Here is her response to the fans:



After this video, I just think Chelsea is being stupid now. And to finish off with saying "Take a break bitch!" is just immature and shows what certain people are like. This whole video pokes fun at Beyoncé again and also her fans. It is common knowledge that a study was undertaken and that Beyoncé fans are supposed to be stupid. So Chelsea decides to point out the spelling of those fans. I have nothing more to say about this woman, as she has made me dislike her greatly.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine, so if anyone wants to challenge me then go ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment