Thursday 4 February 2010

Featured Artist: "Beyoncé" Quiz

My last featured artist went down really well, so I am going to be doing my next featured artist now. Beyoncé has been chosen for this feature as she is the artist of the month. I regret that I did not really take much notice of Lady Gaga being the artist of the month for January. This time, however, I will be posting a lot more about Beyoncé and her different eras.

In this post I am going to post a quiz about Beyoncé. It will have 5 questions in total, and as I said before, anyone who wants to take part in the quiz can post their answers in the comments box. It is just a bit of fun, but as usual the winner gets their own request post, so get answering!

1. Beyoncé was a member of which group, and what were the members called of the final incarnation?
2. Name the 7 films that Beyoncé has starred in.
3. Tell me what is Beyoncé's current age, when is her birthday and also where was she born?
4. What date did Beyoncé and Jay-Z get married?
5. Lastly, what is Beyoncé's mother and father called?

So there are the questions, get answering! I will be continuing with Beyoncé as the artist of the month and will post about her soon. So stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Ryan said...

1. Destiny's Child
2. 1) Austin Powers: The Goldmember
2) Fighting Temptation
3) Pink Panther
4) Dreamgirls
5) Cadillac Records
6) Obsessed
7) Carmen: Hip Hopera

3) She's born on september 4 of 1981 (i think) in Houston and she's 29
4) April 4th
5) Tina and Matthew

24/7 Entertainment said...

You got the age wrong. And you haven't named me the members of the group she was in, so keep trying!

Cliff said...

1. Destiny's Child (Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland, & Michelle Williams)
2. (1.) Carmen: A Hip Hopera
(2.) Austin Powers: Goldmember
(3.) The Fighting Temptations
(4.) The Pink Panther
(5.) Dreamgirls
(6.) Cadillac Records
(7.) Obsessed
3. Beyoncé was born on September 4, 1981 in Houston, TX. She is currently 28 years old.
4. Beyoncé & Jay-Z got married on April 4th.
5. Her mother and father are Tina & Matthew (and they are getting divorced).

Ryan said...

lol i didn't see you were asking for the members' names, its Kelly and Michelle..

and she's 29 :p we are in 2010 and she's born in 1981 :p

24/7 Entertainment said...

Cliff you got all the questions right, and so did Ryan. However, Cliff got all the questions right first, so you win. If you would like to request anything feel free!

Cliff said...

Okay sorry I took so long but I was having some technical difficulties with my computer but I have a list ready so here are the songs I would like....
Barenaked Ladies - "You Run Away"
Revive - "Blink"
Melissa Etheridge - "Fearless Love"
Dondria - "You're The One"
Pussycat Dolls - "Bottle Pop [No Snoop Dogg Version]"

Post a Comment