Monday 8 February 2010

Hayden Panettiere Works On Her Debut Album

According to DigitalSpy, Heroes star Hayden Panettiere who plays Claire Bennet is working on her debut album. She already recorded song and released it in 2008, but it didn't really catch on. The song was "Wake Up Call" and to be honest I quite liked it.
Speaking about the project, Panettiere said;
"I'd like to focus on music. I've been singing for almost as long as I've been acting and I love it. It's just a different way of expressing myself and getting to be me, not having to play anyone else."
She has also said that she wants the album to be perfect and that at the moment she has been working on the album for about three years.
I actually can't wait to see if anything good will actually come out of this. I like Hayden and I like her music, so who knows, she might just release something good. Anyways I leave you with the official music video for "Wake Up Call" and let me know what you think.


What are all of your opinions on this project and Hayden?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment