Saturday 13 February 2010

Monica 'Still Standing' Tracklisting!!


Hey everyone, I have come across what people claim to be Monica's official tracklisting for her upcoming album"Still Standing". The tracklisting is 10 songs on most places, but I have found one which lists a little differently, so here it is:

1. Still Standing (Ft. Ludacris)
2. Stay Or Go
3. Everything To Me
4. One In A Lifetime
5. Mirror
6. If You Were My Man
7. Here I Am
8. Real Talk (Ft. Rocko)
9. Love All Over Me
10. Superman
11. Believing In Me
12. Infinity (iTunes Bonus Track)

The tracklisting was a little disappointing at first view, but apparently 'If You Were My Man' is supposed to be 'Betcha' so I am much happier. I am sad they left off 'Taxi', but that was leaked as HQ so its not like it would be much different.
If this tracklisting is fake or parts are wrong then I will update this post and let you know. But now the tracklisting is here, I can't wait for the album!

What are your views?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment