Saturday 13 February 2010

Sabrina Washington Solo Album News!





Former lead singer of Mis-Teeq, Sabrina Washington is currently pursuing a solo career. She recently previewed her first single 'OMG'. Details of her solo album have now arisen...



Digitalspy caught up with her to ask her some questions and on the name of her album title, this is what she said:
"I'm calling it 'Dirty Pop' at the moment because that's the only way I can describe the sound. It reflects who I am now. I'm talking about issues that have affected me or affected people around me."
About her lyrics she said:
"The lyrics are quite in your face and tongue in cheek. It's all about having fun in the world as is right now. Music for me is a way of escapism and that's what I want to do on the album - let everyone go out and have a good time".
She also revealed some song details:
"There is a song called 'Strip' which is one of my favourites. It is a bout a girl telling a guy to strip - rather than the other way around. There's another one called 'I Want It' about wanting the keys to the world and wanting it all at the same time. I have also done a new track called 'Don't Put Words In My Mouth', which is a song about how the media always try to make you say things that you don't mean.
'OMG' will be released on March 22nd, followed by her album later this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment