Sunday 7 March 2010

Mary J. Blige 'Stronger With Each Tear' UK Tracklisting & Preview!

Last year Mary J. Blige released her ninth studio album, 'Stronger With Each Tear'. She is now getting ready to release her UK version of the album on March 22nd. I haven't listened to the US version yet, but I will definitely check both of them out. For the UK version, some of the original tracks have been omitted and a few new tracks have been added.
A lot of albums are being released on March 22nd so this is a good month for album released. Anyways check out the official tracklisting below:

1. Whole Lotta Love
2. Tonight
3. The One (Ft. Drake)
4. I Can't Wait (Ft. Will.I.Am)
5. Good Love (Ft. T.I.)
6. I Feel Good
7. I Am
8. Each Tear (Ft. Jay Sean)
9. I Love U (Yes I Du)
10. City On Fire
11. Stronger
12. In The Morning
13. Color
14. Stairway To Heaven
15. I Am (Dave Audé Remix)


What do you think of this tracklisting? Will you be buying it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment