Sunday 7 March 2010

Monica 'Still Standing' Album Preview!


OMG! Yes, finally an album preview!! Yes, as you know, I completely can't wait for this album and so I got really excited when I saw an album preview. Anyways, the album sounds amazing. I can;t bloody wait. My faves from the clips are 'Mirror', 'If You Were My Man', 'Stay Or Go', 'Love All Over Me'. Actually the whole bloody album. Anyways check out the official tracklisting with bonus tracks and the preview below:



1. Still Standing
2. One In A Lifetime
3. Stay Or Go
4. Everything To Me
5. If You Were My Man
6. Mirror
7. Here I Am
8. Superman
9. Love All Over Me
10. Believing In Me

//BONUS TRACKS\\
- Blackberry (iTunes Pre-Order Bonus Track)
- Lesson Learned (Amazon MP3 Bonus Track)
- All I Know (Sony Music Bonus Track)

What are your initial first impressions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment