Tuesday 13 April 2010

Jennifer Hudson Sophomore Album For September Release

Jennifer Hudson is currently working on her sophomore album which is now confirmed as being due for release this September.
“I am in the recording process, at least 10 songs in, It’s between film and music right now, working on the album, but it won’t be out until September. 
I think it will definitely be a different direction and I’m so excited about that. I want this album to feel good. Just hearing the feedback from the music being heard. The reaction to it, I love it. So I’m like, wow, I want this album to be good, but I definitely want it to be very much me, and I just hope the fans embrace it.”
So, it looks like she will be going in a different direction with this album. I can't wait to see what it will sound like and September is not that far away, so maybe we will hear something soon?

What do you think? Comment below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment