Tuesday 13 April 2010

J.K. Rowling Doesn't Rule Out Writing Any More Harry Potter


According to certain sources, JK. Rowling has said that she will not rule out writing any more Harry Potter books.
When asked whether she will release another HP book, she said:
"Yes, I do, and I am. I'm quite sure in the not-too-distant future I will bring out another book."
So this is really good news for all Harry Potter fans. I personally would love another HP book, and think that it would actually do very well. So if any news arises on the situation then I will let you know.

Anyways, the latest installment of the Harry Potter films, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part I will be released in cinemas in November. The second part is scheduled to be released in July 2011.

What do you think? Comment below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment