Monday 7 June 2010

MTV Movie Awards 2010 Performances

So to kick back into things we have some exciting performances from the MTV Movie Awards 2010 from last night. I have performances from Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry - but how did they fare?

'Katy Perry & Snoop Dogg - California Gurls'

This performance was absolutely amazing. Katy sports blue hair which I love and this song is such a hit. I really hope it does well for her. Never have been a massive fan, but this has launched my interest even further. The addition of Snoop Dogg reall helps the mix aswell. The vocals were really good and the performance was really fun to watch. I love the bit with the beach balls at the end which turned it into a right party!

'Christina Aguilera Medley - Bionic/NMT/Woohoo'

Christina actually really killed it on this one. I was really looking forward to this and was not disappointed. I love Woohoo and was glad there was a bit of that included. But overall the performance was really good and at the end we was even treated with a little suprise love heart  - make sure you check it out.

Please do let me know of your thoughts about these performances. Use the comments section below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment