Monday 7 June 2010

The Saturdays Single News

To start the blog up again, I have some great news I couldn't wait to post! Yes, the Saturdays are back again with a new track and I am too excited.
It had been going around for ages that the Saturdays were to release a new single in July. It has now been confirmed (via a mailer from the Sats) that their new single will be:

'MISSING YOU'

It is expected to be released on August 9th!
They have been filming their video in Spain on the beach and here is a photo:


Of course, we have to wait a little while till we hear it but I'm hoping not too long. I have got tickets to see them on July 16th so hopefully we will have heard it by then and I get to see them perform it.

Anyways, please let me know your thoughts using the comments section below. Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment