Wednesday 9 June 2010

Pixie Lott Announces Own Tour

Fans of Pixie Lott (including me) have been waiting ages for news like this. Whilst Pixie may have performed on tour with The Saturdays and Rihanna, she has yet to headline her own tour. This has all changed now, as she has just announced tour dates for her own tour this Winter.





About the tour, Pixie said:
"I am so excited for my first headline tour. I am happiest when I am on stage performing. I can't wait to get out on the road with my band and sing every night for all my fans. I am planning a very special show so come along, I want everyone to leave smiling."
The tickets will go on sale this Saturday (12th) at 10am.

For the list of tour dates, catch them after the jump.

November 25 - Preston, Guildhall
November 26 - Lincoln, Engine Shed
November 28 - Brentwood, Centre
November 29 - Leicester, DM Hall
November 30 - Nottingham, Royal Centre
December 2 - Portsmouth, Guildhall
December 3 - Plymouth, Pavilions
December 4 - Brighton, Centre
December 7 - London, HMV Hammersmith Apollo
December 9 - Cardiff, St David's Hall
December 10 - Bristol, Colston Hall
December 11 - Bournemouth, O2 Academy
December 13 - Sheffield, City Hall
December 14 - Wolverhampton, Civic Hall
December 16 - Leeds, O2 Academy
December 17 - Newcastle, City Hall
December 18 - Manchester, Apollo

Will you be getting tickets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment