Wednesday 9 June 2010

Watch: Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' Video

Sorry for the late posting of this video, but I was busy yesterday afternoon (went to see StreetDance 3D - review soon hopefully!) and so I missed the premiere of this video. Another highly anticipated video from Gaga. However, I said I wasn't looking forward to it really. Watch the video first, then check out after the jump to hear my thoughts!


So, after watching the 8-minute clip, I was speechless. I didn't expect it to be so long. And I think I can safely say that it is the most weirdest video of hers yet. I still think that 'Telephone' and 'Paparazzi' are my favourite videos from her because they have a good plot throughout it. This video however, I found kinda disturbing and I usually like Gaga videos. I think she went a bit too far with this one (and I know everyone will bombard me now) but that's my view point.
I also thought it was unnecessarily long and did not work for this video, whereas it did for 'Telephone'. I am not a massive fan of the song anyway, but the video felt like it sucked the life out of the song and di not really ignite my interest in the song whatsoever.

So that was my thoughts? What did you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment