Sunday 25 July 2010

Download: Andra Mixtape

I had never of Andra before until the other day. I came across her mixtape/album and couldn't believe how catchy it was. You can follow her on Twitter if you want to find out more about her: http://twitter.com/heyandra. The mixtape/album is called Love Is 4 Suckaz/I'm A Sucka 4 Love. You can download the mixtape for free or stream it below:

____________________________

____________________________

I really love the tracks Credit Card, Ova There, and Ow (That Hurt's). What ones do you like?

What did you think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

verry cool! i <3 revenge on men and robotic

Anonymous said...

I love Ova there and Imagine that and White swans, well I like all 17 of the songs on her mixtape.

Anonymous said...

She can't sing. Friday Night Breakup sounds horrible and Revenge on Men is so corny.

Post a Comment