Sunday 25 July 2010

Natasha Bedingfield's Next Album To Be Titled 'Strip Me'

Natasha Bedingfield has been working on her fourth studio album which has now been confirmed to be titled 'Strip Me' and will be released sometime this fall. I am guessing that she will only be releasing in America again then. Either way I will still get to hear the album, regardless of where it is released. Here is the message she posted on her official Twitter:
"Drum roll please... I have decided my album name!!! Its called Strip Me. And Its coming out this fall :)"
I also came across this really short snippet of a track called Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfield which also sounds promising:


I am really excited about this new album and actually hope that she does bring it out this fall because I need some new Natasha in my life. I loved all of her previous material and all of her new material, Touch, Speechless and Shoot For The Stars, so I have high hopes for more new material.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment