Wednesday 13 January 2010

Coming Soon...




Here is a list of stuff, that I am working on and which I will be including on the blog soon. I want to make the blog fun and different so that it is unique from others. I will admit that some ideas are from other blogs and some ideas are my own. Anyway check out my ideas and what you should expect coming soon from "24/7".

1. Reviews: Mainly album reviews (and some single reviews). For some TV Shows that I watch I may post some reviews, so stay tuned...
2. Song Of The Moment/Pick Of The Week: I already started doing "Song Of The Moment" so I will continue to do this. If there are some good songs posted in one week I may post it as "24/7's Pick Of The Week". So if you have any songs you think should should be the pick of the week, leave a message in the chatbox and I will be happy to listen to your opinions.
3. Artist Of The Month: I have also started this already as Lady Gaga is the artist of the month for January. Also for this if you think that a particular artist should be "Artist Of The Month" then air your views in the chatbox.
4. Artist Feature: This will consist of a post all about one particular artist. On this post I will be posting questions. The first person to answer all the questions correct will get a post with their name on and a request for a song!
5. Requests/Special Requests: I have already posted a few requests and I have had my first Special Request for a producer named Thunderbytez. I am hoping for more special requests from him as I have heard he is working on new material. Also if there are any other producers or artists wanting to promote their songs I will be happy to post them on a special request post for you. So all requests in the chatbox please and all will be considered.

So stay tuned for these. More will be coming hopefully, so please leave comment and tell me how I am doing and how I can improve.

I would also like to point out the "formspring" widget on the right. This is an area where you can ask me questions and I will answer. These can be any questions regarding anything (no rude questions - these will not be answered).

Thank You :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment