Wednesday 13 January 2010

Survivors Series 2 Episode 1 Review


So for those of you who live in the UK (and those who don't but had the pleasure to see this) I will be reviewing the first episode of the second series. I know I usually post about music, but as updates are slow, I thought I would write about this as it is still classed as entertainment ;)
Well the first series of Survivors (a re-imagining of the 70's series) was a pretty good watch and showed the lives of a few survivors after a worldwide virus wiped out a large amount of the human population. The series ended superbly with a stunning cliffhanger where Greg got shot, Tom killed the man who shot Greg, and Abby got kidnapped by the mysterious people who seem to have some secrets about the virus.
Series 2 lifts off from this point and runs away with it. This episode is fast paced and a few problems are created which claim to destroy the lives of the survivors. For those who haven't seen it, I will leave it at this (so that I prevent spoilers), but all I can say is that this is definitely a good watch and I can't wait for the next episode. Sadly the next episode airs in two weeks so we have to wait extra long.

For those who don't know about this TV series and want to take a look, or for those who want to recap on the first series, then watch this video:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment