Wednesday 10 February 2010

No Tour For The Saturdays This Year :(

That's right! The Saturdays have ruled out a UK tour for 2010. I was told the other day that they were planning to tour, and now I have information which proves differently.
According to DigitalSpy, the girls have ruled out doing a tour this year, because they are really busy.
Rochelle Wiseman told The Daily Star:
"We badly want to do a tour, but we've got a lot of things to do, so it's about fitting it in with Asia and Europe.
We wanted an arena tour last year but you have to come up in stages. Last year's small theatre tour was much more personal. We had been supporting other people, so it was refreshing."
I am really disappointed with this news, as I wanted them to go on tour like they did last year. I would have tried to get tickets as I went to their first tour (last year) and had a really good time.
If you haven't checked out my post about The Saturdays work tour then check it out: 100TH POST - 24/7's Featured Artists: The Saturdays!!

What do you think of this news?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment